The Georgetown University Writing Program serves the campus in a variety of ways:
- Coordinating the Writing requirements in the Georgetown core, including a first-year writing course, WRIT015: Writing and Culture Seminar and the Integrated Writing requirement within the major
- Providing one-on-one support to students at all levels through the Georgetown Writing Center, including the main Center in Lauinger Library.
- Offering advanced and graduate courses on writing and rhetoric within the Department of English
- Collaborating with colleagues from other programs to develop curricular innovations through the Designing the Future(s) of the University Initiative
- Conducted research on writing at Georgetown, including several projects supported by the Initiative on Technology Enhanced Learning and a major ethnographic study of how students and faculty view writing as part of undergraduate education
Student Life is for you; our most basic challenge is assisting children get the most out of their ordeals within the institution buy essay cheap This is an delightful chances to nominate your favorite lecturer, teacher, supervisor, help and support team, specialist of analyses, et cetera. If you find that a member of people has gone beyond that helps make your time and energy here at Glasgow wonderful, then what a lot better method to thank them instead of nominate them to obtain University student Instruction Grant.